Get immediate help right now by calling the official sky phone number 0843 455 0000
The sky phone number / Sky Customer Services Phone Number is brought to you by ContactCall.co.uk. Please make a note of this number in your phone’s contacts.
We all know how frustrating it is to contact larger UK companies. We have made it simple. One low cost Sky Phone Number connects your call directly to a Sky Customer Services Representative.
Sky TV are the UK’s largest provider of satellite television. Whether you are looking to subscribe, upgrade your TV package, discuss add on options such as Sky Go or Sky Broadband then this is the Sky Phone Number you need – 0843 455 0000.
Problem with your Sky Box? Here’s what to do
- The first thing you need to do is check the connections on your box to ensure they are all secure. Check that the cables going to your satellite dish are connected and screwed up tight. Turn off your sky box at the mains, wait for five minutes and turn the power back on. Your Sky box will now boot up. This usually takes a couple of minutes.
- It’s time to go outside and check your satellite dish. Ensure that it looks nice and secure and have a close inspection to check for any damage that may have been caused by bad weather. If it all looks ok great. If not, you will need to contact sky on 0843 455 000 as you may need an engineer to call.
- If you are still having viewing difficulties, it’s time to use the sky contact number and call sky on 0843 455 000 to speak to a representative of Sky TV. They will assist you further with diagnosing your Sky Viewing Problem.
Here’s some Key Facts about Sky TV
- Sky was founded in November 1990 and merged with British Sky Broadcasting (BskyB) making it the UK’s largest digital television company. Sky UK Limited trades as “sky”.
- Sky was once the UK’s most popular television service until it was overtaken by FreeView in April 2007.
- Sky has the part rights to Premiership Football which are shown on the popular Sky Sports & Sky Sports HD channels.
- During 2012, Sky launched their Sky Anytime video on demand services allowing customers to simply play a movie of their choice as and when it suits them rather than working to a TV schedule. The anytime video on demand service became hugely popular in coming years with more and more operators rolling out their video on demand services.